Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Unconventional engagements




Just want to say off the bat, thanks Lindsey and Steven for modeling for me and revealing your bodies. Steve, I know you enjoyed it everytime that girl walked past the studio to look in, pretending each time that she was just checking her phone.
Anyway, when I did these shots, it was mostly because I wanted to create the juxtaposition of his dark, scary tattoos with the sincerity and love of a couple. When I got them there, and saw her tattoo, I actually ended up using and focusing on it more because it fit so well into the theme.
Also, sometime in the future, I actually want to do an entire series of people with tattoos and other body modifications. I don't think I would ever get one, but I've always found them fascinating to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment